Thursday 7 January 2010

9) The Truman Show


when i watched the film The Truman Show first in 1998, i was 12 years old and it was impressed me so much. After watching film i started to think that i am a person as Truman and there is someone who follow me and watch me.. it seems psychopatic but i was only 12 years old.. However, my opinion has changed after years and I decide the tought of film.. It was that the boss who manage, organise and display Truman life on TV is the god. He or she ( whatever he or she is) creates a life to us and only watch from his place.. He must has a purpose to do that and it must be entertainment. i think he entertains when he watch us, if he/she presents!!

Also, reality tv gives us the chance to be god.. we can watch people on screen and we enternain while watching. It is the cause of wattching and loving reality tv for people.

Finaly, still the truman show is the best movie i have ever seen and also my favorite film.

2 comments:

  1. This is not strange actually, it's called the Truman Syndrome. Many Americans thought people were watching them after seeing this film... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably i have had Truman syndrome for long years but now i think that who cares my life except God :P

    ReplyDelete