Thursday 7 January 2010

8) Boys Don't Cry

Yesterday, I and my friends Elif and Burak presented the film called Boys Don't Cry. The preparation of presentation gave our 6 day. We make comprehensive research to create a very good presentation. The powerpoint slides of presentaion included not only information about film but also some videos from some scenes of film, pictures from film and connections from FBI research and documentary Tough Guise.
I think the presentation was really good and our film was so attractive.. We presented that film willingly.




Ascene from Boys Don't Cry also from Presentation ;

2 comments:

  1. I'm pleased you enjoyed the film, and we also enjoyed your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Sonja :)

    it was good experiment for me and my friends :)

    ReplyDelete