Friday 8 January 2010

10) The Last Blog


BLOGING AND THE END OF SEMESTRE

The first semester of freshman year passed fastly. It was totaly full with projects, presentations, exams, homeworks etc. there was no time to spend for myself. however, i can never catch up my lessons because of that i couldn't realise some of the enteraining works from lessons. The blogging is one of entertaining work from Eng 101 but it is too late to be aware of this :)..

But it doesn't end, i will continue to write blog after the first semester.

And also i want talk about general Eng 101 lesson. The subject in Eng 101 course was generally about sexual preferences of people, differences between gender and reality TV. Firstly, I saw these subject unnecessary, especially gay & lesbian subject can drive me crazy, but now i can develop empathy. And also I reached the source of the problem,the place of females on society, The source is media and ads. Eng 101 couse makes me more aware about social problems.


And lastly, thank you Sonja for your feedbacks and helps... if i have a chance, i want to be in your class at Eng 102 course but i will be regular at second time :)

See you

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will continue writing on your blog...

    You're welcome and I hope to see you next semester (regularly) too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i will :)also i may write turkish sometimes :)

    thank you again Sonja.. i hope to see you next semester too :)

    ReplyDelete