Wednesday 12 May 2010

8) Final Presentations and Sleeplessness



Again finals..
Final presentations started at this monday. today I and my friend Didem and Reşide presented our final presentation. My subject was Great Depression and how Great Depression place in the novel The Bluest Eye. Actually, I would like to examine Great Depression subject deeply with its all causes, effects and processes which drive the world into economic problems but I have no time also only one part of G.D was placed in novel. It was unemployment. That's why, I only gave information about unemployment and the examples about unemployment in novel.

Generally, I like our presentation, also I was glad to have Great Depression to present. So, it was not difficult to find information and prepare slides. but it was hard to present it because I slept only 1 hour 20 minute at all night before presentation. Because I had a few work apart from presentation and I should have not slept in order to do all my jobs.

I stood with a redbull :) but despite everything, in my opinion. my presentation was good :)

thankfully, there is redbull :))

http://www.reklam.tv/player/PlayerPublic.swf?v=8CB21573B0B063A

3 comments:

  1. hahaha, thankfully there's Red Bull! ;)

    Glad you enjoyed it and you seemed to learn something from it as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahaa :)) yes, it really gives me wings :))

    I forget to add the commercial of redbull.. it is so funny :)

    http://www.reklam.tv/player/PlayerPublic.swf?v=8CB21573B0B063A

    And to research great depression became really helpful for me today. In today's SPS102 lecture, The Great Depression was told. I comprehend it better thanks to my fresh presentation knowledges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Red Bull commercials... :D

    Wow, that's great about SPS and English coming together!

    ReplyDelete