Friday 28 May 2010

11) Tle last Blog For Eng102 , Not The End


On the homer bookstore's bags, there is a sentence which I learn it is latin. It says "verba volant, scripta manent" so, "talking flies, writing remains". Maybe it is not a good translation but please accept it :).
In manty times, I prefer to write my ideas because I don't want to forget it. Also, reading my ideas after writing make me proud of myself. when I read my writings, I have a chance to interpret and assess my thoughts like a strange. And "BINGO"!! I am a good writer :) When I read, I appreciate my thought and expression of myself.
I know it seems like a little bit megalomania but I can not reject that I am good at writer :)

And I tried to attend "blog-race" by trusting my writing skill. But it is not about skillful, it is about time management :( I wrote blog less than I can write in this semester. But it is not important, I have this page and I can write when I want :). However, there will be a difference, sometimes ı will write in Turkish :p I hope that is not problem for Sonja :)

Yes, this is my last blog for ENG102 course, but not the end for blog. We will keep in touch Sonja :)

And now, I have .. I have.. boğazımda bi düğüm var sanki.. we allways spend time fastly, but everytime we miss the past..
And again.. again.. again.. Iwill miss all of you, esspeciall Sonja.

See you!

( Her defasında "zaman bir an önce geçsin" isteriz ama her zaman geçmişe dönüp " ne güzel günlerdi" diye iç çekeriz!!

And if you want to read my other writings, You can read them from my facebook.. but they are in Turkish Language or I have a notebook ı write on it when inspiration come, I can send my writings to you)

1 comment:

  1. oh, I think I love this post the most of all your posts..great translation, and I agree with you completely and I'm so happy you're aware of the great pleasure we can get from reading what we have written at a later date, to see how far we've come, how much we've grown. I think you can already go back to the beginning of your blog and see many changes in yourself.

    Of course it's perfectly fine to write in Turkish, it will give me a chance to improve my reading skills as well. :)

    No need to miss me, I will be here... ;)

    ReplyDelete