Wednesday 21 April 2010

5) Break?! Are you sure?


How kind of break is this?

now I'm at 5th day of holiday.. but it is not different from a school day!! I'm really so so so sooooooooooo angry because of these homeworks!! I want to ask you my all teacher!! Is it really a holiday break? or is it a homework break? I couldn't finish all of these bulshits althought I study!! And I know when I came to istanbul you will say that " heyy you were responsible to do all..!!" but maybe you cannot understand that I MISS MY MOTHER .. BECAUSE I SAW HER ONLY TWICE TIME IN A YEAR!!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF!!!

Sabancı I hate you and all of your ...!!

7 comments:

  1. ooooh, dear...sounds like you're really drowning under it all..what all do you have to work on (besides all my stuff, feel free to shout at me, just let it out..)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. if it's any consolation, I have more work this week than I've had at any other time this semester...a 2000-word paper to write, a translation plus glossary plus commentary to write, 120 pages of novel plus lesson preparation and wiki tasks, a bunch of administrative work...and I also miss my mother and I only get to see her once a year..

    So I feel your pain! But you can only do your best, right?

    kolay gelsin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sonja for feelin my pain :)
    I have also TLL pages to write, math chapters to study, a book for eng102 and 2 books for Tll 102 to read, blogs and etc..

    why why whyyy? :(

    kolay gelsin you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally think this happens in many classes because of a lack of planning on the teachers' part..I mean, TWO books for TLL? That's waaaaay too much! I tried to break up our reading a little bit, I know it's not much but maybe better than nothing...don't give up! just try to prioritise..

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually it happens because of the days I missed due to my sickness.. I couldn't do my responsibilities and now I must do all in my break time.. but I'm hopefull after finishing tll writing :)

    and actually there is 1 TLL book but tne next TLL book is "kar" and is so thick book never finishing in 1 week. it takes at least 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, I know it's hard to catch up once you get behind. The same thing happened to me at the beginning of this semester, I wasn't working as hard as usual, then I had to work extra hard to get back on track. Just five more weeks of classes! Think of that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. last five more weeks then holidayyyyy:)))

    ReplyDelete