Wednesday 31 March 2010

3) Presentation weeks




Practice Presentation

Eventually, presentation weeks started in Sonja's secions. I didn't hear that another teacher has had students prepare "practice presentation". However, in my mind, it is really efficient activity because we can see our faults and mistakes at the first time as practice presentation. Therefore, we can prepare better final presentation at the second time. For example, last semestre, when I was at Sonja's course again, I and my friends determined our defficiencies we couldn't be aware during powerpoint slides preparation, and we bewared of making same mistakes. After all, it became precisely satisfaying final presentation.

Again this semestre, my presentation group faced several problems at this time. I and Zeynep were extremely sick. Hence, Reşide and Didem were obliged to prepare whole presentation. We cannot help them. Our presentation was really good, slides were so funny and our classmates appreciated all of us but we couldn't manage order of slides, it was mixed up. And the must important issue; it couldn't be a team work because of that Reşide and Didem were so tired :( So, we decided to that we will do our presentation as soon as we take the presentation subject :)Just in case..

3 comments:

  1. :))

    actually, other teachers are asking their students to do mini-presentations, but I agree with you that doing a whole one is the best way to see what needs improving.

    It's a good sign that your team stuck together and that you helped each other despite all those difficulties you mentioned.

    The slides were great! Extremely visual and helpful to the audience.

    I'll send you some more feedback tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. again thanks to Didem and Reşide for slides and being thoughtful..

    I will wait your feedback Sonja :)

    ReplyDelete